Sample topics include:
- Do you need to go to college?
- Paying for school
- Finding your passion (and changing it)
- Handling roommates and living away from home
- Balancing studying and partying
- Taking the "right" course load
- Working through school
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
A diverse cast will join Jack each episode to tell him where he's going wrong. Viewpoints come from college experts as well as current college and high school students. Our discussion format gives listeners a wide variety of opinions so you will not be left with a myopic view of what college is and should be to you. We will also read emails and answer questions from loyal listeners (or anyone who writes in).