Interview with Derek Price about the different types of college available to different people. Derek has a unique viewpoint on your college journey that you do not want to miss.
- Meet Derek Price, principal owner of DVD-Praxis and previous director of higher education research at Lumina Foundation for Education.
- We discuss the Six College Courses that Help Grads Land Jobs as described by Kelli Grant of CNBC
- We look at tuition prices at 4-year universities (College cost worksheet coming soon)
- Derek mentions the potential dangers of 529 plans, as described by the Lumina Foundation
- We wrap up today's podcast by talking about the factors of mismatched college choices
Part 2 will be up on Thursday, September 19.
For those using Internet Explorer, use this link to Check out this episode!